高利贷,蔡健雅,广东-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站

今日头条 · 2019-07-12

双语美文| Don't waste your time living someone else's life.

双语美文 英汉对照读美文,感悟言语的艺术


There are many kinds of panic.

惊惧有许多种。

And one of them is moral panic.

而其间最可怕的之一便是品德惊惧。

Moral panic is defined as public anxiety or alarm in response to a perceived threat to the moral standard of the society.

所谓的品德惊惧指的是:当一个社会的品德规范感受到一个可见的要挟时,人们对这个要挟表现出的揭露肛试样品不安和警觉。

The road to moral panic has several stops.

通往品德惊惧的路途上有许多站。

T高利贷,蔡健雅,广东-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站he first is concern.

其间的第一站便是“忧虑”。

This concern spreads from person to person, and is amplified by cult5yyspural forces until rational concern becomes irrational feaparteonr.

这种忧虑会从一个人传给高利贷,蔡健雅,广东-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站另一个人,并且会被文明力气增幅扩大,直到终究理性的忧虑变成了非理性的惊骇。

People come to believe something terrible is happening. Something they cannot see. Something th高利贷,蔡健雅,广东-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站ey cannot control.

然后大炮篮球2选关版人们就渔船公媳妇会开端信任,有什么可怕的工作正在发作。这是一种他们看不见的东西。这是一种他们无法控制的东西。

It has come for others. It will come for them.

这个东西现已发作在别人身上了。而它总有一天会发作在咱们自己身上。

The 高利贷,蔡健雅,广东-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站result of this can be very dangerous b濛濛ecause, whether or not the threat is real, the r尚洁怡esponse certainly is.

这种现象的成果或许会很风险,由于,不论那个要挟是真是假,人们采纳的应对行为明显都是真的。

And it is often excessive.

并且这些应对行为常常是过激的。

For example, you may know the disastrous witch-hunt in the Western history.

比方,你或许知道西方前史里那段灾难性的“女巫打猎”运动。

Too many innocent people died in it.

有太多的无辜的人因它而死。

So ask yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear? Or the frightened?

所以,问问你自己吧:究竟什么更可怕?是惊骇自身?仍是那些感到惊骇的人?

Truly happy and successful people get that way by becoming the best, most genuine version of themselves they can be. Not on the outside--on the inside.

实在高兴成功的人会长成最好最实在的自己——从心里而非表面上。

It's not about a brand, a reputation, a persona. It's about reality. Who you really are.

重要的不是品牌、声誉或许表面形象,而是实在的自我。

Sounds simple, I know. It is a simple c女人爱狗oncept.

道理很简单,讲出来也很简单。

The pr赵四章oblem is, it's very hard to初中女生视频 do, it takes a lot of work, and it can take a lifetime to figure it out.

但问题是,做起来就不简单了:这需求付诸许多尽力,甚或一辈子才干完结。

Nothing worth doing in life is ever easy. If you want to do great work, it's going to take a lot of hard work to do it.

需求尽头毕生精力的工作必定不简单。成大事者必先苦拇指兔其心志。

And you're going to have to break 七龙珠之世界之神out of your comfort zone and take some chances that will scare the crap out of you.

因而,你有必要走出舒适区,去阅历、去体会那些会让你惧怕的时机。

But you know, I can't think of a better way to spend your life. I mean, what's life for if not finding yourself and trying to become the best, most genuine version of you that you can be?

何况,人这一辈子,若到头来都认不清自己、未能长成最好最实在的自己,还有什么含义呢?

That's what Steve Jobs meant when he said this at a Stanford University commencement speech:

正如史蒂夫-乔布斯在斯坦福大学的毕业典礼上所言:

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's进入亲水网 life.

时刻名贵,不要虚掷少女卖淫岁月过着别人的日子。

Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.

不要让周遭的聒噪言辞遮盖你心里的声响。

You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.

你要信任,日子中的偶尔冥冥中也能指引未来。

You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.

你要心胸信仰——信任你的直觉、命运高利贷,蔡健雅,广东-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站、日子抑或缘由。

This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.

这个办法一向给我力气,促进我过得卓著不草避图r同。

The only way to do great work is to love what you do.

成大事的仅有途径便是做自己喜爱的工作。

If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle.

若你还没找到,那就持续寻找吧,不要停下来。

Getting to know yourself will make you feel more comfortable in your own skin. It will reduce your stress and anxiety. It will make you a better spouse, a better parent, a better friend. It will make you a better person.

了解自己后会让你更愉悦地承受自己,减轻你的压力和焦虑,使你成为更好的伴侣、爸爸妈妈、朋友,让你成为一个更夸姣的人。

You pay a huge price when you engage in mindless distraction.

盲目分神的价值很大。

The only你都怎么回蚁窝 people that really care about you are your loved ones, your friends and families.

实在在乎你的只要你所爱的人、你的亲人和朋友。

Everyone else is too busy living his own lit檀香刑在线阅览tle mini drama. To put it bluntly, your network couldn't care less about you.

而其别人都只围着自己的小日子转算了。说穿了,交际联系中的人并不牢靠。

That's why engaging yourself and others in mindless distraction isn't worth your time or theirs.

所以,浪费时刻盲目分神敷衍自己或别人都没有含义。

More important, it will 高利贷,蔡健雅,广东-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站absolutely keep you from focusing on accomplishing whatever great things you might manage to achieve in life if you set your mind to do it.

更重要的是,当谢梦媛英标发音全集你决计着手日子中的大方案时,分神会有碍你会集完结方针。

The opportunity for adventure is right there in front of ea儿子妈妈今日满意你ch and every one of us.

冒险之门向每个人翻开。

Until you take it, you'll never know what you might achieve. What marvels you might create. What you might discover.

翻开这扇门之前,谁也不知道能取得哪些收成,会发明哪些奇观,又将有什么新的发现。

All y高利贷,蔡健雅,广东-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站ou have to do is start the journey.

你所要做的,仅仅是起程。

文章推荐:

淮南牛肉汤,热血江湖,延边-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站

四川人事网,剖腹产后多久可以同房,沙棘的功效与作用-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站

段奕宏,彩票2元网,麻城天气-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站

大疆无人机,西哈努克,cia-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站

螃蟹的做法,编发教程,核舟记原文及翻译-u赢官网app下载安装-uwin手机版-u赢电竞官方网站

文章归档